RHA works on a reimbursement process.This means that we issue repayment once an event has already happened and a receipt has been produced. Absolutely no alcohol or tobacco related purchases will be funded. In addition, no illegal substances or services will be funded. Receipts that contain anything of this nature will not be accepted. Gift cards will not be funded, either. For more information about these banned items and more, please refer to the Banned Substances Policy of the RHA Policy Book located here.
- You will NEED an original, dated, printed receipt or invoice that bears the merchant's name.Handwritten/alternate receipts and invoices are accepted only if the merchant clearly indicates that the receipt is an "Original" or a "Customer Copy." In this case, have the merchant write something to the effect of This is our usual form of billing.
- ONLY itemized receipts will be reimbursed. No exceptions. If the merchant does not normally offer itemized receipts, have them make you one and authorize it as indicated above.
- Tape all four sides of the receipt to THIS FORM. DO NOT let the tape touch the ink. Yes, this sounds crazy, but it is well founded - for many receipts, this will make the ink disappear and render the receipt unusable and invalid. (You cannot be reimbursed if we don't know what you bought)
- Put the following information on your form:
- Full name
- GT ID - without your GT ID you will not be able to get reimbursed
- Official GT email address (NO aliases. This is important)
- Mailing Address (GT Post office preferred)
- Phone number
- LC Bill number
- A brief breakdown of the funding so as to expedite the process. Write down how much you got for the bill and how much you used. Also include whether or not you received funding from any other source, such as Freshman Partner money.
- It is fine if you want to combine shopping trips (ex.You pick up some toothpaste while you are shopping for your Hall Council's BBQ), but you must indicate this on the receipt. Highlighting, circling, anything (with a brief written description) will work - just do something to show which items are to be reimbursed and which are not to be reimbursed. If you don't, it will only cause hold-ups, because the treasurers will be inspecting receipts.
When all of the information is properly filled out, bring the receipt to the RHA office, located in the Smithgall Student Services Building (the flag building), room 101. When you walk in the building, it is the first door to the right of the Central Housing Office. Stop by during an Executive Board member's office hours, which can be found on the homepage.