Staying in town for Thanksgiving break? Celebrate with your hall councils at their various Thanksgiving events! This list will be updated as more hall councils release information about their events, so check back for more!
- The CREEE (Crecine-Eighth St. East) hall council is working with CSA (Center Street Apartments) to put together a fun meal for residents staying on campus over the holiday on Thursday, November 24th at 6pm in the CSA Activity Room. It will be a potluck event, so residents are encouraged to bring food to share, and the hall councils will provide the main course and a few sides. If you are interested in attending this event, please fill out this form.
- ESSW (Eighth St. South and West) is holding a Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, November 24th at 7pm in the Eighth St. Activity Room.
- The Graduate Living Center is holding a Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday, November 19th at 7 pm in the GLC and 10th&Home Activity Rooms. Turkey/meat will be provided, and residents are encouraged to bring a vegetable side dish.
- I-House is planning a Thanksgiving Feast on Sunday, November 20th at 1 pm in the I-House Activity Room. It is open to anyone on campus, and if you are interested in attending please sign up here.
- FCF (Folk-Caldwell-Fulmer) is holding a Thanksgiving potluck dinner on Saturday, November 19th at 6:30pm in the Caldwell Learning Center. The first 10 people/group to sign up to cook for the potluck will be reimbursed up to $15, and Hall Council will be providing Chick-fil-A platter. Please email Kellie Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- NASW (North Avenue South and West) is having a Thanksgiving dinner before their Hall Council meeting on Monday, November 21st at 8 pm in the Centennial Room. The dinner will be catered by Boston Market.