Welcome to the Georgia Tech National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) homepage.
What is NRHH?
The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is the premiere honorary supported by the leading international organization advocating for the interests and welfare of residence hall students, while also providing opportunities for their personal growth and development. NRHH strives to provide recognition for individuals who have contributed to the advancement of college and university housing. It ensures the advancement of member chapters through resource sharing, programming, and leadership development opportunities to contribute and support the vision of the National Association of College and University Residence Halls, Incorporated. You can also find more information about NRHH at http://www.nrhh.nacurh.org/.
Values: Service and Recognition
- NRHH is a leadership based honorary comprised of exemplary residential students who value service and recognition.
Colors: Blue and White
- Blue represents loyalty; loyalty to purpose
- White signifies a blank page on which a student writes the successes and experiences which fill their days in the residence halls.
Symbols: Diamond and Three Interconnected Links
- The Diamond is the world's most precious gem which signifies the value and beauty one finds in the resident hall experience
- The Three Interconnected Links are: caring, dedication, and participation which together symbolize the never-ending leadership of NACURH and membership to NRHH.
Applicants should meet the criteria below:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be in good disciplinary standing with the University.
- Have already lived in the residence halls for one semester with the intent of continuing living in the residence halls for at least two consecutive semesters following inductions.
- Have demonstrated outstanding leadership and service in the residence halls.
Each member of NRHH will be asked to work with a committee towards our values: recognition and service, as well as meeting twice a month for our general body meetings. Additionally members are asked to submit two Of the Month nominations a semester. NRHH is an honorary, and as such, you would be joining an elite group of students to help shape Georgia Tech and beyond.